Handle new subjects at the lab door
Imagine there is a person at the lab's door who is not enrolled for your experiment. But at the same time you have so many no-shows that you need another subject, so you don't want to turn the person away. Now, do the following:
- Don't forget to save the data you already filled into your participant list.
- Let the person show her id card. Search the participant database for her name or id by going to Participants/Overview/Edit all participants.
- If you find the person, open the participant profile edit page. You can assign and enroll the subject in your session right from there. (The system will check whether the participant is already enrolled in a different session.)
- If you don't find the person, just create a new participant. You can assign and enroll the subject in your session right from the profile creation page.
- Now the person should be listed in your session's participant list.
tips_and_tricks/handle_new_subjects_at_the_lab_door.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/12 14:20 by 127.0.0.1