ORSEE provides comprehensive real-time statistics about the system, the web server use and your subject pool. Statistics can be accessed from the
Statistics tab in the navigation menu.
System statistics provide information about interactions with the system in general. In particular, you are informed about the number of participant profile registrations, confirmations, changes in participant profiles, and unsubscriptions in the past months.
Subject pool statistics provide summary data about the subject pool, and are browsable. That is, by selecting the
Filter out options for each value of a subject demographic and clicking
Apply filter, the (other) tables and figures can be broken down for any subset of participants defined by particular demographics. For example, you can restrict all displayed statistics to
male students in economics or
unsubscribed participants with more than 3 no-shows.
The provided statistics currently include tables and figures on:
- sub-subject pool
- subscriptions to external experiment types
- participant statuses
- any custom multiple-choice field of the participant profile (types
- experience (number of participations)
- number of no-shows
- activity (last session enrollment, last profile update, last activity)
- experience in experiments of particular experiment classes
- monthly count per participation status
- monthly share of no-shows
Webserver statistics are produced with the help of a regular task that runs the program 'webalizer' on the subset of the server log that applies to the ORSEE installation. The installation and configuration is described in section Web server statistics.